CHU CHU CHU CHU

nice

well, nice flash, kinda entertaining game, so i like the stupid mice!
anoying song tho, but it was funny none the less

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

gj

most famous flash ever ?
good to have u here on newgrouds!

F I S H I N G F I S H I N G

nice!

really nice style and good graphixx such a cool sound in it to!
thou i think its not much of a story but it was funny!

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

nice, but easy and repetative

tho for these graphix the game runs extremely smooth on my piece of sh*t pc. (AMD 3200+, 1024mb ram, ati x600 graka) not a single piece of lag in the whole game, kudos to that!
tho easy and repetative, good game, good game.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

nice

to keep it short, very nice game!
since its totally like devil may cry, i'll refer to a bug i found (maybe a known one, i don't know) saying: When ur 'devil trigger bar' is at 25% or higher if u press 's' to shoot and then hold is, and then press 'f' while still holding 's' u can shoot as much as u want without the enemy knoching u back or anything, this takes away the fun and takes a long time to kill anything, but if ur stuck in some fight u could use this.
so it would be nice if this was fixed / disabled .. :)

Snow Ball Snow Ball

Good Game

good game, i'm into these games :) good sounds to, background's nice, cool making it in a cave to ..

only the block with the yellow & black stripes (the ones that are indestructable with a normal ball) have a little bug in them, they act weard when they get hit by a ball, like balls get send off the wrong way sometimes .. and well, my ball got stuck on the edge of one such block .. score rapidly went up but well, it was stock so i had to quit at lvl 7 or 8 .. :( pitty .. i hope u'll look into this!
good job

=[O]= Chaoz Jungle [B.E.] =[O]= Chaoz Jungle [B.E.]

enjoyable

i rly enjoyed this, very relaxed track, yet its hard-esque in some way.

~Devastation~ -hania ~Devastation~ -hania

very very nice

v, v, v nice.
you have a truely beautiful voice, the mastering fits this song very well, the effect on the vocals also suits perfectly.
the background music is not so much my personal taste, but this song is just to good not to like the thing as a whole!

i'm gonna listen to your other songs now since this one has looped a few times already now :p

Metal Acoustic Metal Acoustic

metal?

i don't see where this is metal, its more like alternative but whatever, its music.
pretty nice playing, randomness FTW! really. i like the way you drumroll on ur body sometimes, i love to do that to, tho i get off beat all the time lol. nice harmonics use also. you kinda, in a very far fetched manner remind me of the Mars Volta (best band ever, no contest.) so that a big compliment ;)

CyriltheWolf responds:

Haha. I am honored to have such a comparison.

It's kinda metal because of the attitude in which I open it up with I guess. It was also made to end the "Synth vs. Real" war that was happening on the forums. Because lets face it, you can't forget about acoustic shit! I'll make a full metal one of these sometime with drums and bass, and you'll see. XD

Thanks!